Joy McClain is Beth’s esthetician at Prescription Aesthetics and Wellness. She says, “the key to gorgeous glowing skin is simple. It comes down to overall good health habits, a little common sense and a simple home regimen.” We really like Joy.
To compliment her professional services with Joy, and to follow her advice about a creating a simple at-home regimen, Beth has recently started using some of the products from the Intelligent Nutrients skin care line available at the salon. These products are USDA Certified Organic, made with food grade ingredients and plant based oils, zero agriculture, zero pesticides, and zero genetic modifications.
Beth invited us in to see her process in action… check out the video with step by step instructions!!
Her 4-step process includes:
- Gentle Cleansing Lotion– apply to dry face, rinse and pat dry
- Renewal Complex All Over Treatment– applied to face and neck
- Renewal Complex Eye Gel– gently applied under the eyes
- Restorative Moisturizing Emulsion– applied over face and neck to finish
Beth loves that the products absorb quickly into the skin and feel so lightweight!
And Joy goes on to give us a few more tips to keep our skin feeling and looking young and bright:
“1. What you put in your body will always show on your skin so Drink plenty of H20!
2. Wash your face at night! Even when you don’t want to, your skin is begging to breathe so wash the day away! And remember to exfoliate 1-2 times a week to increase cell turnover.
3. Start your day with a Vitamin C serum. It fights free radicals, repairs your skin and prevents future damage.
Use these simple tips and you will have healthy, glowing skin day in and day out! Stay beautiful my friends!”
Huge thanks for all of the helpful info, Joy. And of course, thanks to Beth for sharing her simple skin care routine with us today!